Starting January 01st, 2021, there will be a $100 non-refundable fee for holding a spot on the waiting list.
The holding fee will be charged to the top 12 people on the list. As people move up into the top 12 spots, they will be contacted to make payment.
The $100 holding fee will be taken off of the $500 deposit requirement once it is time to select a kitten.
Kitten selection will take place once the kittens are 8 weeks old and pass their first veterinary examination.
If you want to be on the waiting list to purchase a kitten, you MUST follow these instructions:
1. Review the deposit and contract pages and decide if you agree to the terms and what would be required of you as a buyer/owner.
2. If you are still interested in being placed on the waiting list afterwards, please send me a message through the contact us page or email us at with the following information:
1. What it is you are looking for in a kitten.. ie... sex, skin color, eye color, and pet/show quality or both.
2. What city and state you live in. We do NOT ship kittens due to the risk of loss, harm or death! However, it is possible that I would be able to deliver a kitten to an airport near you for a delivery fee that includes all transportation costs.
3. How many other cats/dogs and their breed are already living in your home.
4. If you have ever had a cat declawed before.
5. What experience you already have with Sphynx cats/kittens and their higher maintenance and special dietary requirements.
6. Are you prepared to spend the extra time and money required to care for a Sphynx compared to other breeds of cats.
7. Do you know how to bath, trim nails and clean their ears each week or do you need additional resources to help you preparing for bringing a baby home.
8. How much time on average each day would a Sphynx kitten/cat be left alone without companionship in the home.
ONCE THESE STEPS ARE COMPLETED AND WE REVIEW YOUR APPLICATION, WE WILL LET YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR THE WAITING LIST AND WHETHER OR NOT THE HOLDING FEE IS REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY.